Make an Enquiry
The CISSP has clearly emerged as the key certification for security professionals. In fact, in an informal survey of information security jobs on a major employment website, more than 70% of the positions required CISSP certification. Corporations are demanding experienced information security professionals with the certifications to prove it to protect their information and assets.
The Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) credential is the global benchmark for information system security professionals. Gives you the technical know-how and full understanding of IS issues to perform information security functions for your organization. Protect and serve your business at your very best.
IT professionals seeking to enhance their careers and gain credibility as information security specialists.
1. Security Management Practices
2. Security Architecture and Models
3. Access Control Systems & Methodology
4. Application Development Security
5. Operations Security
6. Physical Security
8. Telecommunications, Network, & Internet Security
9. Business Continuity Planning
10. Law, Investigations, & Ethics